Explore and get inspired by the range of companies and work MEng Design Engineering students have done during their industrial placements.About this event
The Industrial Placements Exhibition brings together industry leaders, students and academics to showcase the work our MEng Design Engineering students have carried out during their six-month industrial placement.
An online interactive environment will enable you to walk around and explore the complete range of organisations our students have worked in (including: Apple, P&G, Amazon, Ocado, Coutts, Rolls Royce), chat to the students and discover more about the projects and work completed.
- Introduction from Prof. Peter Cheung (Head of School)
- Short students' presentations on their placement experience
- Panel discussion with placement companies
- Breakout discussion sessions with key placement companies
- Explore the virtual exhibition and chat to our placement students